Here, I list publicly available resources.
- Dr. Manolis Kellis on Lex Fridman Podcast
- Dr. Jay Shendure
- Dr. Raymond Walters, Video recording lectures in Summer Institute in Social-Science Genomics
- Hilary Finucane, Identifying disease related cell types from GWAS data (2017)
- H. Shi, Tips for Formatting A Lot of GWAS Summary Association Statistics Data, blog post, 2017
- H. Shi, Practical guidelines to save disk space, blog post, 2018
- Biomedical Informatics (BMI) Program
- Bechtel International Center
- Office of International Affairs
- International travel registry
- Design your financial future seminar videos
- 1:1 Financial Coaching
- Emergency response guideline
- Booking rooms
- University IT password manager
Productivity / tips
- How to get unstuck (Link to Prof. Takeshi Tokuyama’s page)
- Mensh, B. & Kording, K. Ten simple rules for structuring papers. PLOS Computational Biology 13, e1005619 (2017)
- U. Alon, How To Choose a Good Scientific Problem. Molecular Cell. 35, 726-728 (2009).
- K.-H. Yu, A survival guide for interdisciplinary PhD students. Nature Biotechnology 34, 993-994 (2016).