Yosuke presented his recent work on inclusive polygenic score (iPGS) at Western Bioinformatics Research Seminar at Western University, Ontario, Canada.
- iPGS data browser
- MIT News
- Author interview by the journal (Am J Hum Genet)
- Paper: Tanigawa and Kellis. Power of inclusion: Enhancing polygenic prediction with admixed individuals. Am J Hum Genet. 2023.
- Tanigawa and Kellis. Power of inclusion: Enhancing polygenic prediction with admixed individuals. The American Journal of Human Genetics (2023).
- Kachuri et al. Principles and methods for transferring polygenic risk scores across global populations. Nat Rev Genet. 2023.
- Review on multi-ancestry-aware PGS methods
- O’Sullivan et al. Polygenic Risk Scores for Cardiovascular Disease: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2022
- Perspectives on how PGS may inform clinical practice
- Qian et al. A fast and scalable framework for large-scale and ultrahigh-dimensional sparse regression with application to the UK Biobank. PLoS Gen. 2020.
- Sparse polygenic scores from individual-level data BASIL algorithm
- Tanigawa et al. Significant sparse polygenic risk scores across 813 traits in UK Biobank. PLoS Gen. 2022.
- Application of BASIL across 800+ traits in UK Biobank
- Data browser: https://biobankengine.stanford.edu/prs
Thank you, Prof. Pingzhao Hu, for invitation!